The department of Design and project development is composed by a team of creators, architects and also interior, product and graphic designers, as well as communication experts.
The designers are qualified to develop interior design projects, to plan and create space concepts for Residential and Contract, providing a service that goes from product drawing to colour, material, fabric and finishes coordination. In the presentations, 3D projects and mood boards are excellent and extremely rigorous for a correct elaboration of plants and layouts. In the Design department, there is a vast display of fabrics for upholstery and curtains, wallcovering, pavements, rugs and carpets catalogues, as well as all decorative elements and accessories to develop a global project.
Project design comprises the following steps:
- Elaboration and budgeting of architectural and interior design projects
- 3D development of excellent quality, to present the scenarios of the proposal in a realistic manner;
- Floor plant layout with rigorous implantation of the furniture and remaining elements of the project;
- Presentation of the pieces of furniture with the selected finishes and fabrics for upholstery;
- Proposal of structural and decorative lighting, properly presented in floor plans with their locations;
- Selection of wallcoverings and flooring;
- Decorative pieces proposal;
- Fabric selection for curtains and blinds;
- Proposal of colour pallets and chromatic studies for each scenario, where wallpaper, curtains, tapestry and paint coordination is designed in accordance to the project’s concept;
- Project tracking and technical assistance until conclusion of the job.